Maybe these are your concerns too:
- Scams: Craigslist is full of them. How do I know you're not one of them?
- What's the catch?: How do you get paid?
- Does Title stay in my name? What about the mortgage?
- Do you have tenant-buyers for my specific house right now?
- What if they destroy my house? What then?
- Do your buyers pay us directly?
- Are you licensed? Are you listed with the BBB?
- How fast can you find someone for our home?
- How do you qualify them? What's the process?
- Can my real estate attorney review your contracts once drafted?
- I'm listed with a Realtor. Can you still help me?
- And more
Diana and I believe in full transparency and full disclosure.
We also have fears and concerns too, at times, as we've been "burned" by folks that we work with too, so trust me when I say, we understand. After all, though we sign contracts, for some reason there are people that try to circumvent doing the right thing.
There's an old saying that I love that goes something like this: "That which we compromise to gain, we ultimately lose."
Do the right thing and win long-term.
If you have the questions I mentioned above, or others (since this is not an exhaustive list), please reply to this email now.
I will personally answer you questions, and there is no obligation to work with us. Our goal is to help you, the "end" tenant-buyer, and ourselves, win. We don't want you to spend thousands of dollars of needless commissions or fees, or ultimately have to lower your price over and over again, because your house is sitting on the market collecting dust.
Let us know your thoughts.
Russell & Diana de la Peña
8611 Pershing Drive, Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
P.s. If you'd like to watch our free, 15-,minute, "Rent to Own" video, click here. If you want to speak to me, Russell, personally via the phone (or email), let me know. I'd be happy to reach out to discuss this further.