You simply want to create a frenzy of hungry tenant/buyers with money-in-hand, ready to make an offer on your property.You want to be in control of the process, so as to avoid getting insulting offers on your property from people who are not really interested in your property in the first place.
Here's what you do:
- Set a day and time, usually on the weekend, when you can show the property to our prospective tenant/buyers.
- We recommend just one hour on one day only. Folks that are truly serious about buying, will make there. Those that are not, won't.
- Have the buyers recognize that they are not the only ones interested in your home, and that they need to act fast. This is fair to all involved, since it avoid wasting time unnecessarily.
- Get your offers in on that day and make a final decision after references, background checks, and verification of employment income are complete.
- Home then becomes rented-sold with a new, "end" tenant-buyer.
We've used this approach numerous times since 2009, and it works like a charm, because it weeds out the non-serious tenant-buyers and allows to spend the necessary time we need to with the serious ones.
Try it with us.
You'll be so glad you did,
Russell & Diana de la Peña
P.s. If you get stuck at any point in the process, or when you have several people come into the home at once, call us. Also, ensure you have someone else from your family there with you for safety reasons, and keep the front door open. Never show the home alone. Never. If you're asked about pricing and terms, simply refer the tenant-buyer to call us at 310.736.7173. We'll answer any questions about the program, pricing, and terms for you. Learn more here now for free with this info video.